At , we aim to deliver the best possible product.
Note that if there is no one available to accept the delivery, delays may occur that are out of our control. If the job can not be left for reasons out of our control, it will brought back to the bakery and you will be recharged for the job to be re-delivered. This may result in the product being unsatisfactory provided due to the perishable nature of the products.
To help in delivering you should always make sure that you check the following details
1. Recipent will be there during our delivery times
2. That the place of delivery can accept deliveries of cupcakes
3. Any special instructions for Loading Dock deliveries
4. All details of the recipient
5. Business name
6. Business phone numbers
7. Office levels/correct unit numbers
8. Correct street numbers are provided
*If for any reason you as a customer have supplied incorrect delivery information and we cannot contact you or the recipient this will result in the job being brought back to the bakery and you will be recharged for redelivery
we require 48 hours notice for all cancellations anything less than this will be charged 40% of your total order
will gladly refund, exchange or credit where goods:
· Are faulty - this does not include breakages in the delivery process where the delivery is out of our control (courier deliveries)
· Have been wrongly described
If you're unsure of a product, please contact us prior to ordering, and we can discuss samples (costs apply).
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you:
· Simply change your mind, or
· Make a wrong decision.
B A K E R Y H O U R S
Tuesday to Friday 8.30am to 3pm
Saturday 9.30am to 1pm
(last cake pickups for orders 12.30pm)